Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Monday, April 2, 2012

Just Going thru different blogs*

Finding more & more inspiration as I travel with all these clicks from my mouse from blog to blog*** I just love reading what people have dealt with in their daily lives* Its such inspiration for myself** I'm excited that my computer will finally be fixed*** Yay*!!!! I also should have plenty of disc space to store more photos... mostly for clients... I have upcoming double session this week.... Its for Wednesday however... I think Tuesday would be more better cause the weather isn't looking to fair on after Wednesday*~ I need to get in touch with my clients to see what they have free~~~

In the meantime:::: my Girls are going to Nana's for Spring Break.... I will take more photography** I'm thinking getting out my Minolta to take pix of and eventually buy a roll of film and use the telephoto lens to see what my heart can capture***

the Future definitely holds a Canon 50mm F/1.8~

Happy Happy Happy Days~


No comments:

Post a Comment