Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

wow its been foreva.....

wow its been forever.... since I've posted.... I have neglected this blog so much.... I should write in it everyday... I have the time so why not use this time for myself to express my life like my heart desires to....

Life has been Beautiful* It has its storms with my oldest daughter & parts of her family & it does put much heartbreak in motion however I stay calm & carry on..... its what anyone would do...

Girls have had a fun summer.... finally Eric has taking them to 6-flags & they have spent a lot of time with their Nana. I have been staying up again all night & sleeping most of the day which is extremely unhealthy. Eric has been working working & working... making very decent amount of money.

Okay... now that I cut my super duper long nail .... I can type much better... Life has been very good & the girls are about to start school... exactly 2 weeks from today... August 1st* Time for school shopping and McCrea has to repeat the 3rd grade this year.. so I'm going to help her this year... we are going to have time of struggle & frustration but it will be worth it for my daughters education needs to be first.

I have got many different items from our tax return and I'm still waiting on my canon's 50mm f1.8 lens... I'm so excited about it... I cannot wait to use it... & my little Sanyo broke so I got me a Canon Powershot and I just wanted to stick with the Canon's name brand in which I'm so happy I did so. I love the different effects that this little compact camera can make. Such as fisheye, Toy Camera, Posterize... I've already put it in good use & the results are nothing but amazing...

Speaking of amazing something has happened and that is for a different post on a different lovely day*~

Heart Swoon*~