Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I'm evil... Happened to be curious

I looked at my sisters page & she's obviously is upset for what has happened but guess what u totally brought it on yourself ... & now I'm the evil sister the one who is so bad... No Tina has the damn boundaries that pushes people away for its quite rude how she can treat someone ... & then she's going to pull the crying, pitiful pansy ass poor little me act cause u just can't stand someone to call you out on your fucked up faults .... Well okay that was a long rant ... N e waz ... I happened to see this & for respect of privacy I cropped out... Her name... Here is what follows & I'm an evil bitch for I wrote her friend ... I'm not crazy I'm just making a point ... Do not screw me over & this blood related dim whit really knows how to tear us apart but screw the boundaries, arms length shit... She gets offended too easy so once again... We r not on talking terms & that's my fucking boundaries ~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment