Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Sunday, September 8, 2013

It's been a week ~*

Last weekend was lovely but based on two lies.. Hope to never endure that kind of situation ever again~ here is some pix from arts & crafts today ohhh my god it was so freaking hot ::::: this chick.... Is used to 65-70 degree weather all year round... I also got snapshots of this Owl series of all places Kroger ... Oh my Owl!!! Such a lovely autumn everything in owl from cookie jar, plates, cooking mitts, salt & pepper, numerous glasses with owl decor in which I got one of each then there's the ones shape like owls!!! Maybe I will get a lot of this... Ill cook my own thanksgiving cause going up to ellijay is not a damn option~* I will fix up my own dinner & curl up with the cats & watch some holiday movies~* sounds perfect to me~ 














No comments:

Post a Comment