Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Very True~*

I had written recently about my sister & after how she claims I have a behavior personality disorder... I embraced that & took this test & read this article that basically everyone has personality traits ... Calling it a "disorder" is just bullshit cause every living soul has emotions that's why we're human~* it's interesting how my results ended up~*

I didn't keep her blocked for long & after giving her my two cents yes cussed her out but now I'm reaching out keep sending Xmas pix .... To her & I've even requested her... My cousin let me see her posts & basically she acts like she's mary popping sitting on a royal thrown ... As she does no wrong ... She is downright perfect... Perfectly annoying ... Complaining here & there.. Acting old... Aches & pains, bitching about her new neighbors... & stressing in this that... Misery loves company... Why did I ever care about the opinions of this cynical human... Her opinion doesn't count for she's just really unkind & unaware of how to really function. <<<insert>>> prude here or there ha ha~~* well here r some photos... Of what I thought was awesome & made me realize what she says about me doesn't mean a damn & just accept her for the lame ass she is... 



ALL PHOTOS PERTAINING TO THIS ARE ON MY FACEBOOK.....
FOR THAT HORRIBLE NIGHT OF JAN 21ST DELETED MY PIX...









No comments:

Post a Comment