Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

accidentally deleted my pictures from Dec & Jan posts***

well here is an update that I accidentally deleted my posts pix from December & Jan... I thought it was from my whole blog... I was literally in tears... 
. well I fixed it... & some I added the pix to it... & most posts I just deleted... yeah it consisted of many selfies... xmas gifts and just random bitchy posts about that lame ass sister I have... nothing extravagant ... like a trip to the moon... a photo from the grand canyon... but we all know i have back up as on facebook, instagram, my computer... email... so this was just a minor setback... just 2 months worth... not my whole blog .... Happy Dance in computer chair... shello.... well

Here is just a not in ORDER.... of the things that I had talked about & all those pix are gone... just from this blog....
Interest on oils, Ridges Resort liked my photo from Mommys day weekend 2013, my many many selfies... little xmas tree, my daughter et in pj's, Beautiful scenery from the net, reedited pix of Tina & Shanna from 2011, xmas pix, my 38th bday.... bummer, date night w/ hubby, Olive tree, Panera Brd afternoon with the girls, cool hair app, et & skittles, Kyleigh 1st bday, 5 degree weather on app, cheapo rings... rings for the New Year.. ring in the new year lol, hippie Jade.... stole from her twitter... that's basically it...~ 

Now to start new & fresh...
(((all smiles)))










No comments:

Post a Comment