Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Thursday, March 27, 2014

It's been awhile ~

I haven't posted in awhile ... It seems like the days r just flying by ... How the time slips away in the afternoon after picking up the girls ... I need to go back on not being a night owl ~~ hmmm just random I've been obsessed as usual about subscription boxes however I think I've came to a point where I'm not going to crazy .... Still have conscious box & good thing I'm not using the card they have on file do not want them to process any transactions ... I did have one company make another monthly purchase & they truly didn't mean to but the hassle having your funds back is a pain. Well now I'm sooo excited about the slow process of changing my bedroom around ... What was I thinking for a burgundy bedroom omg this paint is so hideous... Def want to brighten it up & I have plenty of ideas as decor furniture pieces ~~ I'm on my way for wedding anniversary to have a better camera for vlogging & of course the tripod & light ring~~~ slowly some decor such as birdcages, soft  color candles, plan on painting old frames, candle holders & squeal = ikea Alex drawer the smaller one... & of course the room will be painted picastio green = happiness ~~~~ I guess my style would consist of girly, feminine, whimsy, vintage appeal~~ poor Eric he totally needs a man cave with his playstation & much beer ha ha~~~ well I'm behind posting some pix so here r a couple from over the weeks ... 











No comments:

Post a Comment