Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Yuzen Box ~ display it ~~**

I adore the Yuzen box so much~ I have found a whimsical way to have it on display ... In my bedroom w/ 2 beautiful white bird figurines. I just love this box~ 
Check out the Yuzen website 
www.yuzenbox.com 

This is a subscription box company~ 
Sending you a little Zen~
They offer subscriptions that are quarterly 
$33 includes shipping~* 
Gift a Subscription 4 boxes & 4 payments/year 
One each for Holiday, Spring, Summer, & Fall
Check the website for more details ~ 
Also this company offers a Men's box ~ 
Also what's awesome is you can also just order a one time gift & it's a different box than the Subscription... However you receive wonderful products in both... For $33!!! Please find my review on this blog on my first unboxing on the Yuzen box as this post is only showing natural light photography of the box only~* 

Also I will be reviewing my Summer Box which is a month away~~~ :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment