Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Saturday, October 18, 2014

MEME Box #58 SuperBox Lipstick Box

MemeBox


Meme Box is a Box Subscription that you can buy one box at a time whenever you're heart desires.... there are so many to choose from & you need to hurry for they always sell out fast.... there are codes from different resources that helps with the cost & shipping in which I currently do not have available just look around & you might be able to luck out... these boxes are different themed and always full size wonderful products. ♥
Being the lipstick junkie hoarder this SuperBox #58 Lipstick Box was perfect for me and it was my first box which I adore* 
I'm looking forward buying another box from this wonderful company in the near future* 


































No comments:

Post a Comment