Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Walmart Winter Box

Walmart Winter Box 
$5 only pay shipping
Walmart Boxes come out quarterly with the seasons***
Check out the link here to grab one of these*** 

https://beautybox.walmart.com/
I have noticed that my first box was awesome and my second one not so much greatly disappointed but for $5 really cannot complain but considering this box gives different one's based on you're age group... 
I'm not sure why this box the winter one was so bad... unless it was just one of those where things were randomly thrown in... = foil packets = a big no .... & compared to others this box was really a thumbs down... so let's just hope the Spring will be better*** thinking of changing my age so that way I can get a better box... seems like the younger crowd is receiving better items... but that isn't necessarily true cause my 1st box was awesome ♥ plus with a younger box... I might get eye products = I'm allergic* 
Well here is what I received**** 














No comments:

Post a Comment