Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Being Blessed & Happy*~

Life has been very Beautiful*~ I was really looking forward to my trip to the north Ga mountains... just my Mom in Laws house*** It was going to be a tiny little road trip with my girls & Myself*~ I'm really wanting a mason jar either with the handle or not** I love to use these as drink-ware or tiny Vases for flowers is such a vintage feel*~ I still might be able to go Monday with the girls** depends if Eric can see if my car will start running hot*** Monday would be better for I would def have to say hello to the lawyer whom helped me out from a long time ago and was a huge impact on myself getting my girls back*~ David Clark is whom I'm referring to~ Also it will give me so much joy to go antique shopping of the cute downtown Ellijay stores and Have a nice lunch with my girls have my canon by my side and make a very wonderful spring day*~

No comments:

Post a Comment