Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm so very Krazzzy* lol* just a day l8r

Here is a email I sent from my Thomason Facebook Page*** I need to take a few steps & grow up & owe myself that me being mean isn't me. {I'm the Peace,Dreamer Hippie chick}... basically I was being a brat & I was letting too many emotions get in the way... so he did hit it right on the dot by saying things cannot be on my terms every-time... the reason that made me so angry is because he is correct... well I want Peace, I'm a dreamer.... you do not treat one this way esp one that was very important in your life... so this is what was wrote.... rem
{Charismatic Life from a Free Spirited  Mum}
Jamie Moore
Hello* I want to sincerely apologize to you* I'm sorry for being rude, immature, untactful, & facetious~ I wish you the most Happiness life can offer... When it comes to you.... I have much emotions... I basically was demanding way too much attention from you... Eric explained it to me that 98% of the time males & females cannot be friends... in some cases I do have male friends. So I'm closing this... with the most sincere apology & if you ever want to chat you know how to get in touch with me. Take care of yourself Jamie Moore & have a Beautiful day♥ I send my very best xo~

No comments:

Post a Comment