Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm Back*

well.... these past couple of days have been wonderful, crazy, mind boggling I might add..... One thing that has consumed much of my mind is that I've seen Jamie with his new girlfriend & I must be happy for him yet it just gives me a paper cut to the heart... why it bothers me.... well I was enjoying the attention he was giving me even thou it was harmless emails, & messages off of fb... I sound like a crazy love sick teenager... worse I'm a crazy silly wife that shouldn't have these feelings what so ever.... blogging about it helps... Anyways... just had to get that off my chest... I wish Jamie much Happiness,,, I just wish he really never contacted me... cause it has been much to deal with~ {sigh}



No comments:

Post a Comment