Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Monday, August 20, 2012

seriously really whatev'sssss





Yeah whateve'sssss why in the hell did he contact me.... talking to me & wanting to be a SO CALLED FRIEND!!! its funny just one month ago... I saw him & we were talking & chatting & it was Kuel... I had no attentions to cheat on Eric. I did like having Jamie in my life... ever since he saw me... his emails, text messages, just diminished.... as you see why ^^^^^ above... he is implanted into his girlfriends ass cheeks... this was such a jerkful & coward way to do things... YOU DO NOT CONTACT YOUR FUCKING X GIRLFRIEND & THEN TALK & then just disappear.... ohhhh welll..... I had wrote him some emails but no response... on what is going on but I'm not stupid... he has his own life & I'm happy to see him Happy but really? SERIOUSLY? AM..... eYe    fuck NO!!!! I hate seeing him with this Old Biotch*** It just bothers me to the core that I cannot stand.... it was enough to deal with him being in my mind for years & fucking years.... I accepted him going back to Melissa... I'm glad I have a damn 99% perfect life with Eric... Its just so fucking unfair that he walked back into my life after 7yrs!!!! To just say Hey/Bye!!!! With someone that cause this much hurt & frustration... why do I ever give a fuck... so this is how it should be ((((below))))
 but that's the problem... I give a big fuck... I find myself drenched in thoughts of him... why.... fuck if I know... for I'm so very Happy with Eric... I have such a charmed life♥* Just the attention of someone whom I was in Love with comes back.... it an emotional turnmoil....♥ I'm also quite obsessed.... just like Eric talking about my characteristics earlier tonight on a totally different subject... that I go for what I want what I believe & do not stop... I don't want Jamie... well I guess I do... as a friend... I want him in my life even if its just 23%... but since he's a FUCKING COWARD!!!! He has this new lady in his life... & he is too much of a pussy to be a man. To be decent.... Maybe... I'm living in a head space that's such a dreamer... I look at life in a totally different light... I really believe in my heart♥ I could totally be his friend... platonically... Seriously!!! Really!!! I could... I have/ had :*(   visions... meeting up laughing... taking pix of his girls... I even visioned him coming over to my house & him & Eric talking hours on end... about things I cannot comprehend... You see this has so much consumed me & has only gave me much melancholy of my soul...~
I haven't wrote him in like a couple of days or more... I refuse to even have any more interaction... what's the use when I'm being ignored... He obviously has no place for me... I just wish he was man enough to tell me... what's going on... instead of me figuring it out... If he truly cared & LOVED ME SO MUCH then why would he just disappear.... wouldn't he want to be my friend & have me in his life in some kind of way... guess not for its just bullshit... I'm trying me best not to put this on his wall.... even thou I really want 2~
all for now* I had to get this out.....~

No comments:

Post a Comment