Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

emotions running wild STOP THEM!!

well last night not actually my cup of tea....after my sister calling me just to tell me my nephew whom is a complete stranger had a child last night.... I'm just not beaming with joy as she is... plus... when was the last time I spoke to Tina... its been a long time... I know she means well... but this information really didn't have any significance.... I'm truly not trying to be unkind... however I'm being selfish... I just wish Tina would become closer and we talked on a regular basis.... so then news like this doesn't seem so ------- I just feel like I'm so the sidelines... well then of course I couldn't keep my mouth shut....

then Eric & myself got into a fight.... he was drunk N basically told me I'm working on getting fat... ahhhhh you never say that to a female... he was rude so once again my husband takes away my sparkle... he does this almost everyday and its really draining me...

Well I saw on Fb after all my comments and of course my sister will not write me.... I reach out to her and nothing cause now I must of hurt her feelings, stepped over her damn boundaries, or whatever & of course I did a little ass kissing with some apology s...but its not like I will be missing out on anything... for we wasn't talking... it all boils down I want to be close... I want to know what's going on... on her side of our global village... is that too much to ask... so whatever.... here is what she posted on her status... oh boy but who knows maybe its not about me..... 

A LITTLE HURT, ANGER & CONFUSE! HELP ME LORD TO BE UNDERSTANDING AND FORGIVING!

seriously she puts that what is ever burdening her mind that she has to understand and forgive and her lord has to help.... really seriously....

if this does pertain to me.... I guess I need to expect this reaction... its just no communication is ever dealt with esp when it comes to my sister....so I will stay calm and carry on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment