Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Sunday, September 16, 2012

update*

the prior post was just ridiculous on my part.... I apologized to my sister... for I was totally in the wrong... why do I act the way I do sometimes... its so silly on my end...

On a much better note::::: I finally saw Jade....Yes I finally saw my daughter.... 
She came over last night and it was wonderful...
Seeing my girls laugh was just what I needed... having my daughter respect & show me she loves and cares shows so much.... I'm so very happy that she came over... 
not much happened, it was just quality time spent... with having dinner together laughing, sitting outside, taking a couple of photos, my girls playing play-station laughing their self's silly... just having a nice family time... she even kept saying she loves being here she loves my little home... She loves how we do things and how we are so happy.. that doesn't happen at her home  :*(

It was a wonderful visit... I'm looking forward seeing her again.♥  

1 comment: