Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Friday, October 19, 2012

It's been awhile*

*I truly believe I'm the worst blogger on Earth*
I just do not blog that often when I really have all the time in the world*~
Well I think maybe just maybe this weekend I will start my blog idea....

The Playground Diarys*
my girls are getting older & they are still at the age where the playground holds fun & laughter & much youth*  There will be the day that getting in the car going to a park will just not be the same... I want to go to many different parks & take photos of my girls on the playground... as the swings & slides... I'm going to do this in a story telling photography which will be very new to me...

I have my heart set on this...♥ & I know it will be wonderful & even maybe make it a year event & make a book from blurb from this idea... I know in years to come my girls will love this....~

Until Next time*~


No comments:

Post a Comment