Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Saturday, December 15, 2012

I'm a slacker

I really need to document my life more.... I guess since I've been writing in a Journal since the tender age of 11, I'm just used to paper instead of online... sometimes I get jumbled up on what topics to talk about & what sparks my interest for that particular moment... 

I really do not have much to say just to know yesterday was a very very extremely horrific day for America & I shall not post any details... that's all for now until a more positive post reaches the surface.....


1 comment:

  1. Hey there. it was great to meet you at the Staples the other day. Love your blog world. Love your photos too. If you love vintage, you should look at Aimee Glover Randall on facebook and her sites. She has a lot of great stuff and She is a great lady. Hope to have a book signing soon. Will let you know. See ya

    ReplyDelete