Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Friday, January 18, 2013

Dive into healthy state of Bliss

Okay.... this week has been a little on the drama side... no more of that nonsense... now for bliss, adventure, and Love...♥ Its almost Valentines day*** well it's around the corner....

lets make this font brighter... with all this rain... let's make it colorful*♥
I nice Yellow... yikes cannot see it with this background* 

a purple color...this is hideous lol

Maybe just a different cool color will work... Well a few chores around my home & my to do lists.... & hoping to venture on going to the movies this weekend... maybe I can get a friend to go with me... I really want to see the horror flick "Mama" it looks super scurry....

I also need to make some craft with the girls spend some quality time with them~~~ until next time.......
Here is a beautiful room*~

No comments:

Post a Comment