Kreative | Kreations

Kreative | Kreations

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Yuzen Summer Box 2014

Yuzen 

This is my Favorite Box ♥

Subscriptions $33 Quarterly 
Gift Subscriptions $33 one time payment or sign up Quarterly 
Men's Box $33 Quarterly 
((( free shipping )))

Sending You a little Zen

 This is a quarterly subscription box that is what I call the feel good box* It comes in this gorgeous box that I truly use to decorate my home*
It's Japanese inspired* 
411*
 Yuzen is the name of a type of exquisite Japanese paper, also known as chiyogami.



It comes with a Description Card* which tells an extensive view of each product that's delivered to you*





















My Favorite Item in the Box is this = Happiness*
SENCHA NATURALS Pink Dragonfruit Mints
transports you "beyond the tea bag." with just three mints providing the same amount of beneficial antioxidants as one cup of green tea. It doesn't get more exotic than a hot-pink fruit named after dragons--this lightly sweet, sub-tropical cactus fruit and a dash of natural ginger make a uniquely delicious mint that is truly the stuff of legends. 









My second favorite item is this* I use this daily... I carry this in my purse.. the smell is just perfect not to strong... & leaves my skin super soft & just wonderful*
Kerstin Florian Lavender Body Spray
is a light moisturizing spray with soothing lavender and aloe extract, blended with nourishing jojoba oil and vitamin E to leave the skin soft and glowing. Helps to relieve dry and parched skin and help, sooth, and calm all skin types. Mist onto skin daily and massage lightly, after showering or whenever your skin needs extra moisture. 


I have not used this yet... here is the description* 

MyChelle Dermaceuticals Ultimate Lash and Brow Serum
is enriched with Myracle Peptide Complex, a highly concentrated serum that strengthens and conditions lashes and brows, helping them look visibly fuller, thicker, and longer. Apply once daily to eyebrow area and base of upper lashes (where eyelashes meet skin) from the inner corner to the outer edge.




 SHAMANUTI Seaweed Toner
is rich with minerals and antioxidants that scavenge free radicals and improve skin cell structure and performance. It restores pH balance, removes residual makeup or cleaner, tightens pores, and prepares your face to better absorb your moisturizer.
This isn't so bad.... I'm just really not a fan of bar soap... I still use it & the smell is pleasant* 
HUGO NATURALS Handcrafted Vanilla & Sweet Orange Soap
is a truly special, handcrafted blend of all-natural essential oils and botanical extracts that gently clean and deeply condition the skin.  Creamy lather and the rich scent of natural vanilla and sweet orange extract create a luxurious experience in bath or shower.




I haven't used this much to notice a difference... the smell is Pleasant* 
AROMAFLAGE Botanical Fragrance & Insect Repellent
is a combination of exotic botanical fragrance and effective insect repellent. Warm cedar wood, silken vanilla, tropical citrus, and nourishing Vitamin E combine naturally so you can live an eco-chic outdoor lifestyle while staying bug-free. Perfect for wedding's, cocktail parties, tennis matches, and all your other favorite outdoor activities. 


I use this taking a shower... just pour some in my shower in which I 
do not take many baths.. for my tub is on the small side... this smell is okay ... it is strong .... I do like it.. so it doesn't take much to use* 
KNEIPP Balancing Lavender Herbal Bath
is highly concentrated bath treatment with aroma-intensive natural oils. It calms nervousness and enhances well-being to help combat mental fatique. Lavender is a well-established remedy and is regarded as one of the most versatile essences to balance the emotions, life the spirits, and restore strength and vitality.



This is my Foto Review of My Summer Yuzen Box 

Have a Gorgeous Wonderful Day*♥

Always has a quote on the description paper***

"THE MORNING BREEZE VISIBLY RIPPLES THE FUR OF THE CATERPILLAR - HAIKU BY BUSON

No comments:

Post a Comment